It is June 1st, the start of a new month. The golf course at the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge is now officially open for the 2020 season.
Tee times can be made online 7 days in advance, with the earliest tee time being 8am (make a tee time).
With the opening, we have several changes related to the health concerns and current executive orders that have been issued in the state of Michigan that affect our golf operations. Some of these changes include:
- We are offering cart rental; however, it is one-person per cart, unless from the same household (see cart rental rates)
- No touching or taking out the flagstick (using pool noodles to not allow golf balls to go into the cup)
- Tee times are booked online.
- We are cashless, and thus green fees and cart rentals are all paid via credit or debit card. We no longer accept cash.
- Social distancing protocols are in place — staying 6-feet apart from one another
- When interfacing with golfers, staff will be wearing masks when inside buildings and when it is difficult to stay 6-feet apart
- No club rentals at this time, so golfers will need to bring their own clubs until further notice
Read the Golf Course Terms and Conditions for the complete list of terms and conditions.
Of note: The food and beverage operations is not operating everyday. Updates to the hours of operations for the food and beverage can be found here.
And yes, it is bug season for the next several weeks at the top of the Keweenaw. So if black flies love you, bring your bug spray.