On Father’s Day, June 16th, make it a special day at the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge! We will have a special Father’s Day burger menu and a casual golf tournament for dad to get outside and enjoy the golf course. The Father’s Day menu will include 4 special burgers:
- Parrot-head Burger: a cheeseburger in paradise covered with grilled pineapple, jalapeño, and cheddar
- The Bear Bait Burger: Topped with thimbleberry jam, melty Gorgonzola, and caramelized onion
- The Bear Repellent Burger: vegetarian burger with fresh veggies
- “Everything but the kitchen sink” Burger: two patties with just about everything.
In addition, we will have out staples menu and specials menu available [ View the current menu ] Information about the golf tournament:
- 2-person best-ball, 9 holes
- Members: $20 per persons, Non-members: $40 per person
- Includes cart, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
All gender, ages, and abilities welcomed. [ Learn more about the Father’s Day golf tournament event ] To register, call the Lodge at 906-289-4403 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Note: The golf course will be open for regular play on Sunday, June 12th, so golfers that are not playing in the tournament will be able to play throughout the day as well.
Can’t wait to see you up here!