Come experience the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge golf course on Memorial Day, May 27th. Play golf, be with the local community, enjoy the start of summer in the Keweenaw while remembering and honoring the lives of those that have died serving in the United States Armed Forces over the years.
- 2-person best-ball, 9 holes
- Members: $20 per persons, Non-members: $40 per person
- Includes cart, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
Teams can tee-off at one’s leisure between 10am and 3pm on Monday, May 27th. Tee times are not required, however, if one wants to ensure they are able to tee off when they want, call to reserve tee times.
All gender, ages, and abilities welcomed.
To register, call the Lodge at 906-289-4403 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1st place: 1 night stay in 1-bedroom cabin*, with $50 food voucher (for each person on the team)
- 2nd place: $50 food voucher (for each person on the team)
- 3rd place: $25 food voucher (for each person on the team)
* The 1-night stay is based upon availability and must be used within the 2019 summer season.
All prizes are in the name of the person that entered the tournament, and can not be sold, exchanged, or given to another person.
USGA handicaps will be used. Individuals that do not have a USGA handicap will play off of scratch (Handicap: 0).
Male golfers get 80-percent of their course handicap, female golfers get 95-percent of their course handicap.
If one of the players on a team has a handicap of 9 or less, then the handicap differential between players on the same team must be 5 or greater.
Note: The golf course will be open for regular play, so golfers that are not playing in the tournament will be able to play throughout the day as well.