Bike rentals are available starting May 15th for the 2021 season.
Looking to rent? Walk-in or call (906-289-4403, ext 4)
The Keweenaw Mountain Lodge is a great place to start your mountain bike adventure in Copper Harbor. We have teamed up with Trek Bikes to offer you the perfect bike to explore the local trails. You can rent bikes for a single day or for multiple days. Helmets, basic flat kits and pedals are included or you may provide your own!
For the 2021 season, we are offering a fleet of Trek Fuel EX 8 GXs. These enduro/technical trail bikes are for riders who want a versatile full suspension ripper that makes soul-crushing climbs less painful, however can also descend rowdy trails. For kids, we have both Roscoe 24s and Precaliber 24s.
Mountain Bike Rental Rates
|Regular Rates||Resort Rates*|
|Trek Fuel EX 8 GXs|
|Trek Roscoe 24s and Precaliber 24s|
|* Resort rates are available for Lodge guests and Keweenaw County residents. An individual is considered a Lodge guest if he/she is staying in a cabin or hotel room the night they are playing or checking out of a cabin or hotel room the day they are playing. Keweenaw county residents are to show proof of residency by showing a current and valid driver's license, which is to be confirmed each season.|
- Includes a souvenir KML water bottle
- Includes flat pedals or you may bring your own (we have a limited supply of spd’s and Crank Brothers to use – please let us know when reserving your bike)
- Includes use of a fanny pack with spare tube, tool, tire levers and pump
Mountain Bike Rental Details
- Mountain Bikes are available for rent in a one day increment.
- Bike rentals start at 9:00 am and must be returned by 5:00 pm
- Bikes may only be transported on wheel holder style racks. All racks must have approval from staff before bikes will be allowed to be transported. Bikes will not be rented for races due to excessive wear on the bikes. Security of bikes is the responsibility of the customer.
- All bikes are checked upon return for damages. Additional fees may apply due to damage to the bike or excessive wear.
- KML reserves the right to cancel reservations due to poor trail conditions.
The KML staff is happy to provide trail and route recommendations, we also have Copper Harbor Trail Club maps available for sale. If it is your first time riding in the area we have free guided group rides happening every Friday and Saturday.