We are currently working on a new compensation model that will be better for the staff and guests.
Some of the components of the compensation model that are different from the normal compensation structure in the hospitality industry are:
- Compensation is a mix of wages and bonuses (performance / KPI based for individual, team, and organization levels)
- Organization provides a living wage for ALL employees
- All full-time employees are on salary (not hourly)
- A no-tipping establishment
- Weekly Outdoor Activity (WOA) is part of the compensation (as staff members have 2 hours each week for the WOA)
Research that we are looking for figuring out our compensation model can be found below.
- 401(k) Match
- Profit Sharing
2021-10: Building out spreadsheets to calculate how compensation affects employees and the overall company financial sustainability. [ John / Lucas ]
2023-01: All full-time employees are now on salary