The Maintenance Technician will have basic knowledge of construction, painting and general maintenance. This person must be willing to be a team player and able to work independently when needed. This position includes shifts on Saturdays and Sundays, with the remaining hours being picked up during the weekdays to get to 40 hours / week. Additionally, this position requires shifts on some holidays.
Responsibilities and activities performed
- Make minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs
- Use of hand and power tools
- Opens Lodge in the morning and secures the Lodge in the evening
- Clean fireplaces and replenish firewood in cabins and Lodge as needed
- Lawn care maintenance around cabins and lodge
- Keep outside areas clean of debris and trash
- Respond to calls when needed in a timely manner
- Complete and document work orders
- Participate in daily water system readings / maintenance when needed
- Perform any additional duties assigned by the supervisor
- Adhere to Lodge safety procedures and policies
About the Lodge Culture
At the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge, we strive to provide a fun, joyous, and adventuresome working environment built on our core values. The candidate we are seeking will be a happy and positive person that performs her/his responsible duties at a high level of quality, and will also support and help colleagues across the Lodge’s various departments. [ review our values ]
To see the benefits provided, review the KML Employee Handbook and the list of benefits.
This position is open now and is year-round.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below and upload your resume as a PDF or Word file.
A Recommendation: When answering the question about providing “Examples of Your Values“, provide examples of how you live our Core Values. [ don’t just list what your values are ]
|Job Category||Facilities Management|