Think outside the four-walls of your office, and come enjoy the outdoors to enhance your team’s performance and purpose. The wilderness fosters creativity and inspires fresh perspectives, while allowing team members to connect with nature and each other…
Reward the hard workers of your company with a trip to the beautiful Keweenaw Peninsula. Nestled in the wilderness at the top of the Keweenaw, the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge offers unique, cozy lodging and a spacious meeting/presentation space with full audio-video capabilities. Rustic and relaxing dining, and fun, adventurous opportunities for team building events. Your group will flourish in the quiet, clean air of the Keweenaw.
- Afternoon arrival at the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge
- 2pm- Lunch in the main dining room
- 3pm- Kayak adventure with the Keweenaw Adventure Company
- 6pm- Welcome dinner buffet in the event room
- 8:30pm- Sunset on Brockway Mountain Drive
- 9pm- Social drinks at the main bar
- 8am-11am- Meetings in the conference room with breakfast buffet
- 12pm- Lunch
- 2pm- Golf, Fling Golf or Disc golf (or a visit to the, nearby, Mount Bohemia Nordic Spa)
- 6pm- Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the main bar
- 7pm- Chef’s wine pairing dinner (or other unique dining experience)
- 9pm- Music in the main bar
- 7am- Morning Hike
- 9am- Breakfast in the main lodge
- 10am- Visit to Copper Harbor…souvenir shops, sight-seeing, etc.
- 12pm- Lunch in Copper Harbor
- All day- Departures
Conference Center Contract:
Corporate Event - Services Agreement - Ver 20181108
Keweenaw Mountain Lodge Catering Menu_20220129
[ Inquire Now ]
Breathe easy, and let our on-site event staff take care of the leg work for you.
After relaxing in the Keweenaw, your group will return to the daily grind refreshed, and ready to take on new projects with a renewed energy.